1. The loss of wood-plastic profiles is less than that of preservative wood.
Under the same construction area or volume, WPC has less loss than preservative wood. Because wood plastic is a profile, it can produce materials with the required length, width and thickness according to the actual size needs of the landscape project. The length of preservative wood is stipulated dead, generally 2 meters, 3 meters, 4 meters.
2. Under the same construction conditions, WPC can win more with less.
Let me make an analogy. Generally, when paving outdoor floors, when wood is used, wood with a thickness of about 45MM is required. For plastic wood, only 25MM thick material is needed, and its strength exceeds 45MM preservative wood. In other words, if the wood used is 1 cubic meter, then the WPC only needs about 0.5 cubic meters.
3. Wood plastic is a new type of profile, and there are many hollow specifications. Save a lot of material.
Everyone knows that aluminum alloy doors and windows can be popularized so quickly because they are hollow profiles. If they are solid, the price is unbelievably high. The part saved by hollow WPC, although not as high as aluminum alloy, is relatively objective. We all know that hollow can not only reduce weight, increase strength. WPC can be hollow, but preservative wood is impossible.
4. The WPC surface does not need to be painted.
Generally, after the construction of anti-corrosion wood is completed or during the construction process, the surface of the wood should be painted or painted with water-based paint.
5. Wood-plastic products can be maintenance-free.
Preservative wood generally needs to be maintained or painted within a year due to the ambient temperature, humidity and solar ultraviolet radiation. In the long run, the maintenance cost of WPC is far lower than that of preservative wood products.
6. The service life of WPC can generally reach 8-9 times that of ordinary wood. Foreign data show that wood plastic can be used for 40-80 years.
7. When the wood-plastic products are replaced, the dismantled wood-plastic can be recycled and used, which reduces resource consumption and conforms to the low-carbon economy.
Contact us today on 86-19853927722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can come and visit us in China.