The selection of many modern hardwood floors is so diverse that the average consumer can easily confuse the various acronym product names within one flooring type without even having to compare each type. Sometimes this helps reduce focus. Put everything together. Tell me which plan is best for us? Contact us about spc flooring. Flooring is becoming more and more popular in commercial applications and homes. Are you WPC or SPC? We will determine the difference between WPC and SPC.
What is SPC Flooring?
SPC flooring belongs to a type of PVC floor, and SPC flooring is also called stone plastic floor tile. The official name should be “PVC Sheet Flooring.” It is a new floor decoration material developed with high quality and high technology. The solid foundation of the fiber mesh structure is covered with a super wear-resistant polymer PVC wear-resistant layer, which is processed through hundreds of processes. The product lines are realistic and beautiful, super wear-resistant, and the surface is bright and not slippery. It can be called a model of high-tech new materials in the 21st century!
The difference between stone plastic floor and plastic floor leather
Plastic floor leather and stone plastic floor are not the same product. Although some people refer to stone-plastic floors as floor leather and plastic floors, they confuse these two types of floors.
Plastic floor (floor leather) is a very low-end product. The main component is plastic, which is afraid of fire, accessible to age, and has a short service life.
Five advantages of stone plastic floor
- Green and environmental protection: the primary raw material for producing stone plastic floors is natural stone powder, which does not contain any radioactive elements.
- Ultra-light and ultra-thin: the stone-plastic floor is only 2-3mm thick, and the weight per square meter is only 2-3KG, which is less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. It has unparalleled advantages in building load-bearing and space-saving and particular advantages in renovating old buildings.
- Super wear-resistant: The surface of the stone-plastic floor has a special high-tech processing transparent wear-resistant layer. The wear-resistant layer on the surface of the plastic stone floor can generally be used for 5-10 years according to the thickness. The quality directly determines the service life of the stone plastic floor. Super wear resistance and the plastic stone floor are more prevalent in hospitals, schools, office buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, traffic, and other places with high traffic.
- High elasticity and super impact resistance: The plastic stone floor is soft and good in elasticity. The plastic floor has strong impact resistance and has elastic solid recovery ability to the impact damage of heavy objects without causing damage.
- Super anti-skid: The wear-resistant layer on the surface of the stone-plastic floor has exceptional anti-skid performance. Compared with ordinary ground materials, the stone-plastic floor feels more astringent in the case of sticky water, and it is not easy to slip. The more astringent.