Plastic wood floor is a new floor material that has both the characteristics of wood and the performance of plastic. It has very good anti-corrosion performance, so it is suitable for use in damp places, so it is often used in garden scenic spots, pavilions, plank roads, etc. So how to install plastic wood flooring?
Plastic wood floor is a high-tech green environmental protection material, which is mainly made of wood (wood cellulose, plant cellulose) as the basic material, thermoplastic polymer material (pvc plastic), processing aids, etc., mixed evenly and then extruded by mold equipment. It has the properties and characteristics of wood and plastic, and can replace wood and plastic. It can be used for landscape, interior and exterior wall decoration, floor, guardrail Flower beds, pavilions, etc!
1、 Advantages of plastic wood flooring:
1. Waterproof and moisture-proof. It fundamentally solves the problem that wood products are easy to rot, swell and deform after absorbing water in humid and watery environments, and can be used in environments where traditional wood products cannot be used.
2. Colorful, there are many colors to choose from. It not only has natural woodiness and woodiness texture, but also can customize the required color according to your own personality
3. Insect and termite prevention, effectively eliminate pest disturbance, and prolong service life.
4. With strong plasticity, it can easily realize personalized modeling and fully reflect the individual style
5. High environmental protection, pollution-free, pollution-free and recyclable. The product does not contain benzene, and the formaldehyde content is 0.2, which is lower than the EO level standard. It is classified as the European environmental protection standard. It can be recycled, which greatly saves the use of wood. It is suitable for the national policy of sustainable development and benefits the society.
6. Good processability, bookable, planable, sawable, drillable, surface paintable.
7. Sound absorption effect is good, energy saving is good, and indoor energy saving is up to more than 30%
8. No cracking, expansion, deformation, no need for repair and maintenance, easy to clean, and save later repair and maintenance costs.
9. The installation is simple and the construction is convenient. No complicated construction process is required, saving installation time and cost.
3、 Precautions for installation of plastic wood floor:
1. Prepare the accessories required for construction: plastic wood floor, keel, buckle, expansion pipe.
2. Plastic wood can be cut, sawed, drilled and tenoned with ordinary woodworking machines.
3. Fix the plastic wooden keel on the floor with an expansion pipe. The spacing between the fixing points of the expansion pipe is 500mm-600mm. The screw cap is lower than the surface of the wooden keel. The wooden keel shall be fixed flat as a whole.
4. Self tapping screws can be used for fastening between plastic wood and plastic wood, and stainless steel self tapping screws are recommended for outdoor use; Self drilling self tapping screws shall be used for plastic wood and steel plate.
5. When self tapping screws are used for fastening between plastic wood and plastic wood, the holes should be led first, that is, pre drilled holes. The diameter of the pre drilled hole shall be less than 3/4 of the screw diameter.
6. When installing the outdoor floor, a screw should be used between the plastic wood profile and each keel.
7. The junction of plastic wood floor and keel shall be connected and fixed with plastic clips.
Key points for installation of plastic wood floor
1. Plastic wood has the characteristics of slight thermal expansion and cold contraction. In consideration of cleaning and other reasons, plastic wood profiles are installed side by side; There must be proper clearance between ends. The reservation of this gap is also closely related to the climate and temperature during construction.
2. When installing the plastic wood floor, it is better to install the profile on the keel. According to the thickness of the profile (20MM-40MM), the spacing between keels is generally 400MM-500MM.
Contact us today on 86-19853927722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can come and visit us in China.